Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice In Wonderland

 Well, I'm not sure where to start. Tim Burton could have done a better job, but I guess he had to be less of a Wack Job for Disney's main audience, the kids. However, there was this one part where the tough mouse guy poked out the Blabbersnatche's (or whatever's) eye which may fuck with a child's mind, but I don't know, I enjoyed gore and shit like that when I was little.
There was lots of familiar voices, but probably were not the best choice for the character. Such as the caterpillar. Who was spoken by Professor Snape from Harry Potter. He sounded the exact same just in case you were wondering how he would sound in wonderland. Nothing changed.
   So I'm sure everyone built this movie up in their minds to be something "Dark" and "Mind Blowing". I did for a second, then I saw the trailer and lost all hope. Johnny Depp did a good job I guess, It wasn't anything amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the British, so of course I did not like whoever played Alice. Stupid British bitch. Oh and her fiance was disgusting. He was a GINGER-BRIT, I almost threw up. It was better than Where the Wild Things Are though, so that's a plus. It could have been better I'm sure if Disney let Tim Burton do as many drugs as he wanted.
Overall, I did not like it, but I was alright. There is a slight possibility of me watching it again, only if it's free. There was way too much C.G.I. Almost all the props were computer generated, one of the actors even had to have him be animated to ride his horse away, the horse was not animated the whole time.So, either get better, Tim Burton, or FUCK OFF!

1 comment:

  1. professor snape's real name is Alan Rickman dumbass ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews