Friday, January 22, 2010

LEGION

So I just saw Legion with the boys and i was very very disappointed. I should know better, its the job of commercials to make the movies seem good, but this movie seemed SO epic and i got Way too excited. But of course it was just cheesy dialogue, even cheesier special effects and that hick actor from Tokyo Drift that i have never liked and still don't. The story line was like Family Guy's "Passion of the Christ 2" in the manner that they had a new Jesus Christ story with a lot of guns. Family Guy made a joke out of the idea cuz it was so ridiculous but i guess someone thought it sounded good... just like meet your new mommy got the idea from the Chappel Show trading spouses skit. All in all i'd recommend not going to see it unless you want a good laugh at a shitty movie...



Tyson
I believe that Legion should have been made by the Legion of Doom. They know what destruction is, not like the Angel Michael. He was carrying a damn m16 with a grenade launcher on the bottom, and guess what, the fuckin bitch ass pussy angel never used it. He could have killed so many possessed people with it, and also when he gets in real deep shit and a grenade launcher is the best possible way out. He decides to be a "hero" and fist fight his way out. There are some funny moments though, so I guess it was worth my $1.50 :). I loved the grandma, the random paper bagged girl who smacks a cop car, the fact that the angel Gabriel was the dumb guy from 3:10 to Yuma, and Wild Hogs, and the fact that Forrest Gump has always been the protector. I liked Dennis Quaid. So I'd recommend that you get a girl you don't/do care about to take you and you can have a good laugh, and call "God" a "Dumbass"

"It was...uuumm...badong"-Kent
"
LMFAO"-Ryan
"
This movie takes your imagination and takes it on a...I can't fart on a review so I don't know what to say"-Puente



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews